Boost is the brainchild of renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon Professor Tim Christofides. Tim's long and illustrious career in plastic surgery began in 2000 when he joined the highly regarded Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Wits University. Since then Tim has established his own influential private practice at Sunninghill Hospital, and works as a specialist plastic surgeon at Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital.
Tim's passion in skin care led him to work with several well-known skin care brands and inspired him to develop the remarkable Boost serums.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Fellowship Oxford (UK) 2004
- Mmed (Wits) 2010
- Professorship in Plastic Surgery (Wits) 2014
- Exco member of APRASSA (Association of Plastic & Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery of South Africa)
- Member of SAMA (South African Medical Association)
- Recipient of Swan Morton prize
- Member of SAPPF (South African Private Practice Forum)
- Member of CMSA (College of Medicine of South Africa
- Examiner for CMSA
- Associate Member of ISCFS (International Society of Craniofacial Surgeons)
- Recipient of Burt Myburg prize
- Recipient of HASA award ( Hospital Association of South Africa)
THE BOOST DIFFERENCE
Our Boost serums contain everything your skin needs and nothing that it doesn't. Wherever possible we only use the best natural ingredients.
NONE OF OUR
In addition, no products or ingredients are ever tested on animals.
Boost is skin care with a conscience.